Are you upgrading the exterior of your home this year? There are many options available to you when it comes to siding, such as vinyl or wood — but there’s another choice out there, James Hardie® Siding! Also known as fiber cement, James Hardie® Siding offers a number of benefits in comparison to the rest.
- Longevity: When you choose James Hardie® Siding, you’ll receive a 30-year transferable product warranty and a 15-year finish warranty that covers paint AND labor.
- Durable: Rot and insect resistant, James Hardie® Siding is five times thicker than vinyl siding. This means your home will be extremely well protected and that your siding will last much longer.
- Noncombustible: Approved for fire-resistant construction, James Hardie® Siding is made of noncombustible material. This makes it a much safer alternative to vinyl or wood siding which can catch fire if exposed to significant heat or flames.
- Weather Resistant: James Hardie® Siding was designed to withstand the elements. Whether it’s wind, hail, or a hurricane, hardie board can withstand whatever nature tries to throw at you — and your house.
- Customizable: Interested in the benefits of James Hardie® Siding but have your heart set on the wood look? Hardie board can be customized to mimic almost any material or style and the color options are unlimited.
- Reduced Homeowners Insurance: On average, homeowners with James Hardie® Siding pay up to 14 percent less for homeowners insurance than those who use vinyl siding.
Ready to make the jump to James Hardie® Siding? You’re in capable hands with Fairfield County Exteriors. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, we’re your one-stop home improvement contractor in the greater Fairfield and New Haven area. Contact us today for a free estimate: 203-375-9700!